I've known about this treasure for at least two years and have really enjoyed it! You may have heard of Dr. Woodrow Kroll and his ministry Back to the Bible. He has a daily radio program which our family has listened to for years. If you go to their website, www.backtothebible.com, you can sign up to receive daily devotionals directly to your e-mail. Right now, we receive, "Early in the Morning" by Dr. Kroll, "Streams in the Desert" by Mrs. Charles Cowman (highly recommended!), and Elisabeth Elliot's devotionals from some of her books. There are some others as well, but these are just the ones that we receive. I particularly enjoy "Streams in the Desert" and have often posted their "food" on my other blog.
It's totally free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
3 comments:
I love your background on here. . really cute!
Streams in the Desert is great!!!
is it okay for me??
The ones we get are good, Nikki. The material is totally fine! You can have your mom look it over and see what she thinks.
Post a Comment